Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Running lite

Too busy, stressed out and crazy for a real run (anyone wanna buy 3 cute kids - cheap!!!) But I had to de-stress before leaving for work - so took a 15 minute "mini-run". Decided that since I couldn't run long - I'd run fast! After a 5 minute warm-up I ran for 10 straight minutes!!! My longest is 2 minutes - usually 4 mph. This one varied from 4-6 mph - and I used 4mph as my recover pace! No walking!!!!

Tomorrow I'll try this again for 10 minutes - then walk for 3 and try running for another 10!

I'll get there! (and my children may fare better because of it!)

1 comment:

Wes said...

That's a great run! No doubt your kids will appreciate you effort :-) I learned something tonight too. Once you run real slow for a while, and you get warmed up, you can increase you pace with about the same level of effort. Learning something new is fun all the time...