Monday, August 14, 2006

Rucka rucka rucka

I did NOT have a good day today. Cranky children, clogged pipes and more bills. Drove an hour to pick up the dogs from the kennel - and the bill was twice what I was expecting! It seems that I paid dearly for the "convenience" of not taking them to my vet and instead letting the kennel update the shots.

Finally got back home - tired, discouraged and cranky. I was tempted to collapse on the couch with a good book and just be miserable all night. Decided to hit the treadmill instead - and realized it has been a long time since I had a solid, timed run. I only did 2 miles (in 30 minutes) but I feel SO much better! Aaaahhh. Tomorrow I'll go for three!

Did I mention...it's good to be home?

2 comments:

Wes said...

Yes you did! Welcome home...

Unknown said...

I am an artist with the alias of Rucka Rucka Ali. Normally when one googles "rucka rucka ali" my music myspace account is the first link to show up. since you posted this blog, it is the first link to show up. I don't know why the subject of your blog is rucka rucka rucka... but if you wouldn't mind adjusting it to help me promote a website that people might be looking for, i would appreciate it very much. thank you for understanding.

-rucka