Monday, August 07, 2006

Vacation Time!

My long Monday run was cut short this morning. I managed 3 miles in 45 minutes - had to walk the last half due to mysterious sharp pains under my left knee. It began to rain about halfway, too - a gentle, spirit cleansing sprinkle that was delightful! It's funny....I used to feel sorry for runners/walkers trodding through the rain. Today I was feeling distinctly sorry for the poor souls racing by in their cars!

We leave in the morning for vacation. I could say I'll be off on some exotic adventure - but I'm not sure exotic is the correct adjective. I'll be visiting the in-laws in the south-west mountains of Virginia - after spending 10 hours trapped in a car with three children. It will be hair-raising - how about that???

No computer access in the mountains - but plenty of time to do my hillwork! Hopefully my husband will have time to take pictures for the blog and website, too! I'll see you next week!

Don't forget my website: www.firstgiving.com/neversettle

Thanks!

1 comment:

Wes said...

Have a great time on your vacation!