Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hectic days are here again...

Nothing exciting on the running front....except I need to do more of it! Thirty minutes on the treadmill has been my best this week. Yeesh.

Hectic day: taking the kids to a butterfly garden about 2 hours away (homeschool field trip) and tonight I have an interview with a cable show yet another hour away - but in the opposite direction! I'll be talking about the marathon, The Wellness Center, and why I'm running. I have doubts that anyone will actually see the interview - I think it will air in about 10 days - but at least I'll be getting out there and talking!

We're getting back into the fall swing...homeschool...dance...co-op.... library....work....fundraising.....I need a vacation!

1 comment:

Wes said...

Sounds real busy, but make sure you manufacture time for yourself!!